Add Value to Your Home
with Professional Interior Painting
We specialize in custom interior finishes that give you an opportunity to add beauty, personality and value to your home. Our highly trained staff are professional painters, in the industry for years perfecting skills that ensure crisp edge work, smooth trim and moldings and seamless painting as a whole.
- Doors & windows
- Wood trim, baseboards, moulding
- Kitchen cabinet refinishing or staining
- Custom color mixes, matching or stains
Create a Traditional, Modern or Neutral Living Space
Whether you want to create a traditional look using the colors of the Chesapeake basin or a modern design using cool gray, we have a love for all things wall-covering and experience to guide you through the process of creating your dream living space using paint. Color consultations are no charge, so let’s talk about what soft ecru can neutralize your walls or which rich burgundy can match holly berries on the embroidered throw pillows (seriously, we can match nearly anything - try us!). Our team can help highlight architectural detail, provide faux finishes or make spaces look larger all through the best home painting. Have a moment to try colors on for size? Check out Sherwin Williams’ ColorSnap Visualizer https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer/#/active
The Difference is in the Details
Your home is left just the way we found it - we’re the most trusted painter for furnished homes. Our team are experts in properly covering and protecting furnishings. We have quality checkpoints included in each interior and exterior process.
- Hardware like curtain rods, window latched, switch plates and cover plates are always removed and re-installed.
- Wall and ceiling cracks are filled with spackling compound. When the compound is dry, we sand it smooth. More advanced cracks receive an application of fiberglass joint tape, and are spackled and sanded smooth.
- We scrape and sand rough areas created by previous paint failure.
- We scrape, patch and sand walls.
- Before applying final coats, we re-inspect and patch walls as necessary.
- Glossy surfaces and trim are sanded and cleaned to assure proper paint adhesion.
- We apply a stain sealer to water and tannin wood stains.
- We caulk cracks in wood trim and along wall/trim interfaces.
- We clean up and vacuum work areas at the end of each day. Debris is taken away.
- When the job is completed, unused paint will be labeled and left at your home or business.
“You can count on Jesse and team to be true professionals every day of the week. Custom Quarters tackled the entire exterior and interior of our new construction home (+patch-ups and small fixes after the other finishers “left their mark”) all for a very reasonable rate with many inclusions, AND working thoughtfully around our newborn's needs. Without asking they knew to provide low odor paint as we brought home a new baby only days after the home was done. Do not bother making any call except for the one to Custom Quarters Painting! They will exceed your expectations.”
“Jesse and Company are professional, courteous, thorough and flexible. They tackled projects in- and outside our house with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We had the house exterior washed, shutters, doors, railings, and two interior rooms painted including the stairs between them. They even entertained our 7 month old son when he became curious! We would not hesitate to call or recommend Custom Quarters in the future!”
“Jesse and his team were outstanding, top quality work and top quality service. They went above and beyond and were very professional, knowledgable and friendly. They worked quickly and neatly, with no mess, paint splatter, or drips. Our house was a challenge to say the least, dated colors on built-ins and trim and not only did they help recommend paint colors, but were incredibly detail-oriented, took their time, were always on time, listened to my ideas and what I wanted. They were polite and kind and so easy to talk to. And my dog just loved them! Our home turned out beautiful. Awesome people and awesome company. Highly recommend Custom Quarters Painting!”